If you keep hearing about expedition travel but aren’t sure exactly what it is or what type of client might be interested in it, we’re here to help. International Expeditions and Zegrahm Expeditions offer small-ship cruises and overland adventures that are perfect for every type of expedition-style traveler—from River Cruisers, Cultural Connoisseurs, and Bucket-List Dreamers to Nature Enthusiasts, Ultimate Adventurers, and Experience Seekers.
What is Expedition Travel?
- The ability to explore far-flung destinations, inaccessible on one’s own
- Traveling in the company of world-class experts, who offer insights into the natural and cultural history of each destination
- Enriching, interactive, and transformative experiences in each destination
- A journey that leaves one with a better understanding and respect for our world
Who is The Expedition Travel Guest?
Someone with an insatiable curiosity for the world around them, who:
- Yearns to explore destinations far beyond traditional tourist routes
- Has a passion for learning more about our world
- Respects nature and other cultures
- Seeks unique, interactive, transformative experiences in remote destinations
A typical Zegrahm guest is:
- Affluent, well-educated, inquisitive, and engaged
- Enjoys extended itineraries from two- to three-weeks long
- Solo travelers and couples, often of retirement age
A typical IE guest is:
- Active, curious, and enthusiastic
- Enjoys one- to two-week itineraries
- Solo travelers, couples, and multi-generational families
Have someone in mind? Does your client:
If you have any questions about expedition-style travel or finding the perfect adventure for your clients, don't hesitate to call us at 866-712-4925.