For decades, discerning travelers have trusted their escorted journeys to the experts at International Expeditions. Join expert local naturalist guides and knowledgeable expedition leaders to discover the world’s legendary waters, inspiring landscapes, fascinating wildlife, and engaging cultures.
- One- to two-week itineraries in more than 20 countries
- Committed to conservation and community projects throughout the world
- Offers authentic encounters with local cultures
- Designed for the active and endlessly curious traveler
- Custom expeditions and charter options for private groups
- Ideal for enthusiastic explorers and multi-generational families
How We Can Help You?
To help educate your clients and make your job easier, our nature travel company provides support, marketing material, generous commissions and more.
- Plan a private, small-group journey to any of our destinations, or charter to the Amazon, Galapagos or Cuba
- Webinars and training sessions
- Hosting client events and open houses
- Personalized email templates
- Collateral and marketing materials
- Ideas, images, and content to support your marketing and sales efforts!
- Download destination images and other marketing tools
If you've missed any of our exclusive travel agent training sessions, you can still watch our archived webinars. Simply choose the recorded session from our webinar archive: View our Webinar Archive
Zegrahm Expeditions is a company of explorers and adventurers, drawn to remote destinations on all seven continents. For 30 years, Zegrahm Expeditions has pioneered one-of-a-kind itineraries, far removed from standard travel routes, allowing travelers to pursue their passion for exploration, learning, and adventure.
Zegrahm is committed to partnering with you to help you grow your business and offer your most discerning clients unforgettable experiences around the world. We continue to offer a product with high guest satisfaction, along with benefits for our valued travel consultant partners.
Hallmarks of Zegrahm include:
- Two- to three-week itineraries across seven continents
- All-inclusive: meals, excursions, activities, transfers, and more
- 40+ unique cultural and wildlife expeditions by land and sea every year
- Return traveler rate of over 70%
- Passionate, expert leaders with loyal followings
- Ideal for seasoned travelers seeking new experiences
What sets Zegrahm apart?
- Innovative Itineraries – Each year we develop a unique line-up of expeditions that venture far off beaten paths to offer your clients the chance to immerse themselves in the culture and natural history of a destination.
- Commitment to Travel Consultants – Zegrahm wants to help you grow your business. We offer competitive commissions, consumer benefits, and continued education.
- World-Class Leaders – Zegrahm builds the ultimate dream team for each itinerary. From marine biologists and ornithologists to historians and archaeologists, these experts will enhance your clients' expedition experience.
- Outstanding Guest Service – Your clients will be serviced with the highest level of detail before, during, and after their expedition.
- All-Inclusive – When your clients travel with Zegrahm, virtually everything is included—meals, excursions, lectures, gratuities, transfers—in the price of the trip.
Who Travels With Us
- Inquisitive, fully-engaged explorers who are looking for meaningful experiences
- 60 years young
- Affluent, semi-retired or retired professionals
- Well-educated, many with advanced degrees
- High percentage of solo travelers